. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." - Sarah Williams

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Update

So I haven't updated in a while. I have been so swamped with work lately! The last two weeks have been INSANE.  I don't have too much time right now, but I hope to have more soon.
Sydney and I are leaving on September 20th!!! That's less than two weeks away!!!
Preparations are going well, but all your prayers are still desperately needed.
Please pray for courage to take next steps, good time management, and a deep growing commitment to the Lord as Sydney and I seek to bring Him glory through every breath of this journey.
We've gotten our plane tickets, and I have my visa :-) We are still waiting for Sydney's though, so prayers for that would be greatly appreciated.


God is good and His love endures for ever!

Peace,
Katrina Elyse

2 comments: