. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." - Sarah Williams

Friday, September 10, 2010

9 days...

Wow!

Only 9 days left until Sydney and I head out! It's crazy!
We have a good solid list to help us make sure we get everything done that needs to be done which becomes progressively more detailed as time goes on, haha, what can I say, I'm still me!

Sydney gets back from Texas tomorrow, yay! I've missed her, but I know she has had a good time being with her family before we leave.

My last day at the diner is tomorrow. I'm working a double, and during the break I get to see Sydney! So it should be a good day.
I talked to several people at work recently about this blog - I hope some of you are reading this!! :-)

As far as further updates... we're still waiting on Sydney's visa to get through. There's still a week and a half, so we do have time, but that knowledge still doesn't make it any more comfortable!

I've started saying my final goodbyes. It's bitter sweet yet at the same time it's exciting. This is real, this is happening, God is faithful, and we're on our way! Good times, good times.

That's all for now folks!
Peace out,
Katrina Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment