. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." - Sarah Williams

Thursday, August 19, 2010

This is how I feel.




This week will be filled with so many things that need to get done!
Sydney and I have been putting together list after list and I've been able to check a lot of things off. It's going well, but i feel like there's so little time. She leaves for Texas to visit her family on the 1st, she'll stay until the 11th. So to do things together, we really only have about two weeks. I enjoy the challenge, I hate the stress. But - this will be a good week! it always feels so good to get a lot of things done. So i'm excited! There's a lot more but i'll have to post that on a different day.
Also, when I was looking for that photo, i came across this one and it made me smile. Oh to be a child again :-)
A child's To Do list
More soon!

Katrina Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment